SDC 12 or tc9 ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Magnatus

Banned
AZ
i previosly had a HD3 15 with the box tuned it sounded absolutely amazing, i had about 1000wattss to it,

now my question is its 2 years later i want to bump

considering a SDC 12 but my question is 600RMS and 1200 max,, now it looks like i might get a good deal on a PA amp thats 1800 RMS@ 2 ohm or 1100RMS @4ohm

should i pick up a sdc 12 and run 1100RMS

or a tc9 and run 1800rms?

btw my electric system is shock but i think i would be fine with a extra bat and big 3 mod, 98 Chevy 5.3 v8 if that matters but yea i heard HD3 15 with the right set up but underpowered i would say but let me tell you it sounded amazing, i just want that amazing sound if more watts isnt always better let me know cause for some reason its stuck in my head that more more more rms will be just so much louder is that true?

tc9? are they "competition" subs like sdc 12?

if someone does help me with my deciding i will paypal you 5$ , maybe even a free 4 Channel amp 300RMS im a old timer that didnt really know alot in the first place did my research picked up hd3 loved it, so if anyone can help me with my decision it will highly be apreciated as i do need help

i know PA arent that efficient i was thinking maybe picking up a efficient amp, (cadence, audioque, kicker 1200RMS and just running 1200 rms to a sdc 12 but i dont know **** to be honest with you,. thank you for reading

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Magnatus

Banned
Magnatus
AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from