Enclosure build for 1993 Dakota

I started pulling every thing back out tonight and ran two more 1/0 ground runs. Plan to finish the amp rack in the next two days and want to do the same with my box so i can have it all back in for the @x comp in Dayton.

Solid man.

Replaced the waterpump, thermostat, and hoses in mine this past weekend. Back up and running now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Also, got a pair of 15's... 4kw... and some big old batteries coming soon.

Let me know if you guys ever need anything or want some time on the TL.

nG

Solid man.
Replaced the waterpump, thermostat, and hoses in mine this past weekend. Back up and running now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Also, got a pair of 15's... 4kw... and some big old batteries coming soon.

Let me know if you guys ever need anything or want some time on the TL.

nG
Thx man i might have to take you up on that

Ok so I have got every thing back out of my truck this weekend. I finish running all my power and grounds and also had to cut my amp rack down. I plan to start trowing stuff back in my truck either tonight or tomorrow. I cant get the pics i took of the work i did last night till late tonight but I do got pics of me making my distro blocks.

Had to cut down that 2"x12"x.75" block in two four equal pieces on a horizontal bandsaw

10.jpg

Drilling the holes for the wire(this was a pain in my a$$ took almost 45 min per distro **** was hard)

8.jpg

9.jpg

Got them all drilled out

2.jpg

drilling the holes for the set screws

1.jpg

Wire fits like a glove

5.jpg

tapping the holes

4.jpg

all finished

3.jpg

all in all it was a very time consuming process but well worth it...they work great:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

93dakota

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
93dakota
Ohio U
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date