What should I put in my mustang?

Try a single 12", sub back port to passenger side.

Did a 2512 on an M80 awhile back and the owner couldn't have been happier.

Doesn't take alot to get good sound in that trunk.

I'm really new to the whole car audio stuff. I don't really know anything. How much would this stuff run? I just know im not really satisfied with my current system and need something with a little more quality and a little louder. So what are the best places to look for this kind of stuff and what are some good brands and should i try to install these myself or get some help?

I just looked at the video gangsta posted and I am not looking for anything close to that. I just want a decent quality sound with a little more volume. I don't want my car to shake and rattle due to the system. I am looking for something similar to what the new eclipse's offer with their rockford fosgate system.

I just looked at the video gangsta posted and I am not looking for anything close to that. I just want a decent quality sound with a little more volume. I don't want my car to shake and rattle due to the system. I am looking for something similar to what the new eclipse's offer with their rockford fosgate system.
i didnt watch the vid but stick with a couple nice 8's

or lower end 10 or 12's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.