Enclosure Build for 10" LA Storm Neo

Dang thats a huge box for a single 10"! I had my 12" x.1 in 2.75cf box on half the power.

Box looks very nice btw. especially for a second one. sweet woofer there and those are nice amps as well. I had a few x1.1000.1d's and were very solid.

Very nice job! Box build is sick! Little overkill on the tripple baffle me thinks.
I agree with the triple baffle in the front and only a single layer in the rear, but overall nice build, next one use spray adhesive for the carpet. Practice only makes perfect.

egg

Yeah, I wasn't sure about the staples, and I probably shouldn't have used them. Im trying to decide if it will be worth it to pull the staples out and give glue a shot. I agree with you guys, it does kill the look of it. But, it was my first time doing carpeting, so I figured staples would be the easiest way to get started off.

Here's a box that I recently finished up for my 4 8" Eclipse 88080DVC's. Have the 2000.1D powering them as well.

IMG_3137.jpg

IMG_3138.jpg

IMG_3139.jpg

dude i love your boxes, super clean design on it and the way it looks
Thanks man. I've been very happy with how everything has turned out, these are the 2nd and 3rd boxes that I have built. I decided that I want to give a 4 12" setup a try, so I'm trying to figure out a good design for that, I think I might give a kerf a try.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bergend2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
bergend2
Milwaukee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date