Elemental Design Nine 1

Participant count
  • Participant list

the dark sloth

chicago
Item(s) for Sale:

One, Elemental Design Nine 1 Amplifier. Looks great, sounds amazing!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like new, no blemishes or problems, works very well. Was never pushed, though I hear these bad boys can handle quite a lot.

Price:

175 shipped OBO, maybe some trading as I'm starting fresh for a new system.

It's gonna be a cheaper, lower powered system most likely, but let me know what you have. I'll be looking for a decent mono amp or similar cheaper amp to push out maybe 1000w and a decent 12in pair of speakers, maybe even just a single 12, I'm open to a lot at this point!

I really like the look of Kickers! I'm also in the trading game for various things like a PS4 or anything electronic.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I have a verified paypal account and am new here, but paypal should cover everything. Will ship USPS Priority most likely and insure the package, as well as document it as working before I send in case a dispute arises!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

aGY5azx.jpg

Okay, did you see anything that interests you in my thread? And you might want to put up "correct" pictures (with your screen name and date in a picture with the amp) before an admin deletes this thread!

shoot ok, this was a pic i took last night i'll be off work at around 630 then I'll do the timestamp thing! Sorry about that! I'll check your thread again and check back here.

shoot ok, this was a pic i took last night i'll be off work at around 630 then I'll do the timestamp thing! Sorry about that! I'll check your thread again and check back here.
Great, I'll check back. Can you also take a couple pictures of the inputs.

yes when I'm home i will for sure! I don't know if what you've got is particularly interesting to me, I'm thinking I might just grab a kicker comp 12 or alpine type R single and use a cheaper mono class D for it!

Are you able to buy it straight out after I get the pictures and everything up?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.