F/S: BROKEN MA Audio HK-4000D with Bass Knob and Broken LCD! Needs lil' TLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidebinder

Banned
FL
Item(s) for Sale:

Up For Sale is BROKEN M.A. Audio HK-4000D. I NOT selling this Amplifire as a working Amplifier. I sell as Broken Amplifier with NO GUARANTEE, AS IS MAY NEED A REPAIR Amplifier. I don't know if works and I don't know what wrong with it, you'll have to check it out when you get it! I am offering this Amplifier at a wholesome, generous Discounted Pwrice of $275 since it has been availble since 7/20 on here and I'd like to move it.

Good Price, Lotta Powah!

Known Problwem:

LCD Not Working and Broke. Need NEW Digital Dot-Matrix Display piece.

May NEED additional work! AS IS with NO GUARANTEE, YOU BUY!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

MA Audio HK4000D 4000W RMS Class X / D Competition Monoblock

"

4000W Digital Class X Competition Mono Block Amplifier

RMS Power @ 14.4V

1800W x 1 @ 4 Ohm

3600W x 1 @ 2 Ohm

RMS Power @ 17.0V

2000W @ 4 Ohm

4000W @ 2 Ohm

Temperature, Voltage & Output Level LCD Display

Thermal, Short & Overload Protection Circuitry

Platinum Plated Screw Type RCA Jacks

Double Sided Black Epoxy PCB Board

Platinum Plated Block Terminals

Fully Unregulated Power Supply

Stainless Steel Finish Heat sink

Quiet Fan Cooling System

Remote Gain Control

Full Mosfet Circuitry

Frequency Response: 10Hz - 350Hz

24dB Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 350Hz

24dB Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 50Hz

Variable 0 - 18dB Bass Boost Control at 45Hz

RCA Input Sensitivity: 0.2 - 8V

Low level Input Impedance: 22K Ohms

Damping Factor: 200 @ 4 Ohm

2 Ohm Mono Stable

Dimensions: 12.4” W x 2.71” H x 25.86” D

2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty

"

NO WARRANTY! YOU BUY, AMP HAVE NO WARRANTY. NO GUARANTEE IT WORK OR NO FIX. AS IS AMP, GOOD PRICE. YOU BUY AMP, YOUR AMP. MAKE YOU HAVE A HAPPY FEELINGS, NICE AMP.

Price:

$275 FIЯM OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$20

Item Pictures:

yCtMEdj.jpg

W9iifBc.jpg

4gsD1Qt.jpg

kbS1ruY.jpg

YpWvYnX.jpg

fw2JEcA.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

A month ago this was working fine, now it's definitely got a broken display but "probably" works otherwise?

The troll was funny for a while but the joke is over, are there any mods left on this board to IP ban this nitwit?

Notice, I did make it OBO. You can make offers ya know, and if it is reasonable I'd probably be willing to take it. Instead of dumping on my sales thread, etc. etc.

I'm sure you have a car op. Just hook it up and see if it powers in at least. No one in their right mind is going to buy a amp that "may or may not" work.

Okay. I just hook up to 12 +/- Source and NOT work on Speaker but turn on and look nice, NO sound. Make offer! I lower price to $245 dollar plus a $20 dollar a shipping and a handling. ..., Needs TLC and a nice knowledgeable owner who has a lot of Car Stereo experience to even be able to use it properly.

$265 Shipped and Handled

Give it up dude
Right !!!! He just said last month he has no way to hook it up now it works but no output ? Take this bs to cl better can be had then pushing a broken amp at the same price these go for used

wow...... he made another thread smh... broken this will never sell for over, ill say 100. ive seen these used in good condition for 275. heck i seen a guy sell one on here before working and good condition for 175. im not bashing the amp or trying to post dumb because i like the amps.

This is a ******* disgrace. Some people in this world sadden me...

A month ago this was working fine, now it's definitely got a broken display but "probably" works otherwise?
The troll was funny for a while but the joke is over, are there any mods left on this board to IP ban this nitwit?
Screw IP Banning, too easy to work around. Slap a hardware GUID ban on his ***.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...