Electrical Problem?

Participant count
  • Participants list
bulb is going out swap the right and left bulb see what happens
you didnt look very hard fucker lol

When Your Turn Signal Indicator Blinks Rapidly, Change Your Bulb
That article talks about blown bulbs you Rumpleforeskin looking ass

if you're sure no bulb is blown. faulty relay maybe? Any weird circumstances about when it started?
I hope it's not the relay. Gonna swap the bulbs tomorrow when I have more spare time; and no not at all, driving normally then suddenly at a left turn I use it and it starts to blink 2x as fast

did you read it lol it says that when the resistance of the bulb changes the sensor detects that and flashes faster to make you realize its going bad

did you read it lol it says that when the resistance of the bulb changes the sensor detects that and flashes faster to make you realize its going bad
"When the bulb burns out, the resistance changes, which causes the turn indicator in your dashboard to blink faster"

But yea I getchu, lol I bet it's my super loud ass 170s bass that did it

lolz

oh well i didnt read it thoroughly enough lol maybe you have an issue with the connection to that bulb then making the sensor/computer send it the quick flashing signal or maybe the bulb is on its way out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.