Electrical advice for 4500 watts wrms

i would do a high-output alt and a big cap bank if you listen to alot of music. for the price of 2 XS power batteries you could keep the stock and do 3 cap banks..
clear your PMs.

this is a reply to your message.

you'll be completely fine. They handle burps super easy down to quarter ohm burps, just gotta be careful on music not to clip at full tilt.

clear your PMs.

you'll be completely fine. They handle burps super easy down to quarter ohm burps, just gotta be careful on music not to clip at full tilt.
cool. I make sure i never clip my shits and watches my voltages like a hawk until i know how it responds..

clear your PMs.

Now he is shilling supercaps. I'll be waiting for pictures of his install where he has actually tested them... oh and waiting to see that 160 he keeps bragging about.

i would do a high-output alt and a big cap bank if you listen to alot of music. for the price of 2 XS power batteries you could keep the stock and do 3 cap banks..
You do understand caps require good charging voltage to keep the float voltage from dipping?
Especially the price to also get a charger to charge while vehicle is off brings the price up..

But you knew that too huh?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You do understand caps require good charging voltage to keep the float voltage from dipping?
Especially the price to also get a charger to charge while vehicle is off brings the price up..

You are a moron I swear. He has a high output although or will have.

can you explain this to me?

I have a little NOCO Genius charger I use for my batteries but I want to add a bank of caps.

I also have a 270 alt so would this be an issue?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.