ED 15A...everythings not OK

I ALREADY HAVE A F***ING BOX FOR THEM, I ALREADY HAVE A F***ING AMP FOR THEM, I CANT CANCEL NOW
A F***ING BOX IS CHEAP COMPARED TO ONE OF THEM F***ING SUBS.

Besides, you don't deserve one.

Miss your pill today?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

A F***ING BOX IS CHEAP COMPARED TO ONE OF THEM F***ING SUBS.
Besides, you don't deserve one.

Miss your pill today?
Dude Ive said that like on every page of this entire thread, maybe try reading up a bit. Oh so you want me to lose about 200 bucks for the box i got built, then try selling my amp, cancel my order, order new subs, then wait about a month for those to come in the mean time? OH and I dont deserve one? You know your right, I shouldnt be complaining, thanks for the great service Elemental Designs!!! Its not your fault you tell me it would take two weeks about a two months ago! Keep up the good work!!!

....dude serisouly what the hell do you expect. of course im gonna be pissed, Ive waited an entire SEASON for these to come and there still not here, so maybe back off a bit

They won't call ... that's too easy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
- Steve
i swear, NO ONE ever calls anyone! i just don't understand...it's like they're afraid or something. i've talked to both adire and RE on the phone, and it's always easy. they're nice guys...

-nate

i swear, NO ONE ever calls anyone! i just don't understand...it's like they're afraid or something. i've talked to both adire and RE on the phone, and it's always easy. they're nice guys...
-nate
I agree, RE has some of the best customer service I have ever dealt with

Dude Ive said that like on every page of this entire thread, maybe try reading up a bit. Oh so you want me to lose about 200 bucks for the box i got built, then try selling my amp, cancel my order, order new subs, then wait about a month for those to come in the mean time? OH and I dont deserve one? You know your right, I shouldnt be complaining, thanks for the great service Elemental Designs!!! Its not your fault you tell me it would take two weeks about a two months ago! Keep up the good work!!!
....dude serisouly what the hell do you expect. of course im gonna be pissed, Ive waited an entire SEASON for these to come and there still not here, so maybe back off a bit

I can come up with probably 5 15" woofers that'll fit in a eD 15A recommended airspace in under 20 mins... That are halfway decent products.

So quit crying, call and cancel, or **** it up... Either way... You aren't making things happen any faster. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Lay off the caffine... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

only if you put down the crack pipe first :p
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Busted - darnit.

omg.gif

I agree, RE has some of the best customer service I have ever dealt with
David and Greg are cool...Just ask Dave about me and stickers and you'll see why he loves me oh so much :p

Call TC Sounds if you can get their number.... Steve is prolly the nicest person I've ever talked to.

Oh and surprisingly Audiobahn tech support was cool and he had heard of RE..just on topic of customer service...sorry

wow this is a fiascio
*agrees*

Why should I call if i know that there answer will be that there has been an unexpected delay and that I should expect to see my sub in about 2 weeks?????

Why should I call if i know that there answer will be that there has been an unexpected delay and that I should expect to see my sub in about 2 weeks?????
Maybe the answer will be 1 week, or a few days, just call and ask.

Plus, you will be able to let them know how you feel, just make sure you aren't rude when you tell them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BumpinDoug

10+ year member
15A's B!TCH
BumpinDoug
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date