ED 15A...everythings not OK

ED can't really control how fast TC Sounds builds drivers, so blaming that on their customer service doesn't really make sense...

Well it kinda does since about 2 mounths ago they said that I would have my sub in about two weeks, and now 2 months later im still waitin..... sooo In my opinion its poor customer service. If they told me it would have been this long that I had to wait I wouldnt be as mad.

No offense or anything, but for the last three months, it's not like you guys had no other alternatives other than to sit and wait ...

I still can't imagine waiting that long for a product, unless it was pre-order.

- Steve

are these subs really worth it? i wanted to order an "internet sub" as my friend would call it, just to see how it is. i can never wait 3 months for a sub, thats way too long. anyone in close to norman, oklahoma willing to let me listen to an 12A or K, XXX, D2, Brahma, etc.??

i'm not bashing any of these subs or the companies, but when i see these threads on how long someone has to wait for a sub to come in, makes me thing, is this really worth it?

are these subs really worth it? i wanted to order an "internet sub" as my friend would call it, just to see how it is. i can never wait 3 months for a sub, thats way too long. anyone in close to norman, oklahoma willing to let me listen to an 12A or K, XXX, D2, Brahma, etc.??i'm not bashing any of these subs or the companies, but when i see these threads on how long someone has to wait for a sub to come in, makes me thing, is this really worth it?
Oh it's worth it ...

You've seen one thread where two people out of the whole industry are upset, not a very good thing to base your whole opinion on internet companies.

Check out eD's site and check the eD Nation - click on your state to see people in your area, if they signed onto the list.

- Steve

No offense or anything, but for the last three months, it's not like you guys had no other alternatives other than to sit and wait ...
In response to this, if I was told 3 months ago that it would take over three months to get my subs, I would never have ordered them. It they told me two months ago that it would take two more months (they told me it would take 2 weeks max) then I would have changed my order. But they didnt, I know there product will be worth the wait, but they shoudl be honest with their customers about shipping times

are these subs really worth it? i wanted to order an "internet sub" as my friend would call it, just to see how it is. i can never wait 3 months for a sub, thats way too long. anyone in close to norman, oklahoma willing to let me listen to an 12A or K, XXX, D2, Brahma, etc.??i'm not bashing any of these subs or the companies, but when i see these threads on how long someone has to wait for a sub to come in, makes me thing, is this really worth it?
it's not like all of eDs subs take this long...ONLY the 15As after they went on backorder. my eD 12O came in a matter of days...5 i think. and i'm clear across the country.

it's well worth the wait/price difference from buying your mainstream stuff in stores...i dont think that my sub can be beat for the price range.

sure you'll see a few people saying 'my brahma came apart' and it is true that SOME do, but don't base your opinions on the few bad things that you hear about a company. base them on the overwhelming rave reviews that you hear. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

-nate

In response to this, if I was told 3 months ago that it would take over three months to get my subs, I would never have ordered them. It they told me two months ago that it would take two more months (they told me it would take 2 weeks max) then I would have changed my order. But they didnt, I know there product will be worth the wait, but they shoudl be honest with their customers about shipping times
Exactly, its taken 3 months but everytime I ask them they allways say 2 weeks. The thing that Im still trying to figure out however, is if they really believe that I will recieve it in 2 weeks or if they are just saying that to keep me happy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Did you ever think that '2 weeks' is the answer they may have gotten from their buildhouse ?
- Steve
BADABING!!!!!!!!!!

eD likely did not anticipate this length in wait either. Considering thier on going effort to improve their products and service, (highly evident on the SIN ED forums) I am sure that they would have taken other actions to prevent this from happening.

As pointed out before, they have now taken actions to prevent any further issues by temporarily not offering any more e15a's for sale at the time.

TC Sounds builds for eD, and let me tell you; they are one h*ll of a company!

Also one h*ll of a very busy company!

Considering the ammount of R&D and engineering that comes out of that place, the final products are generally worth the patience.

TC Sounds also builds for several other companies, please keep this in mind also.

eD is taking steps to get this issue resolved and to prevent it from ever occuring again. (also highly evident on the SIN ED forums)

As I previously stated, eD is still fairly new in the industry....

Going to be a few bumps in the road throughout the company on it's way to maturity.

Same as with any other company.

While the wait clearly discourages and agitates, hang in there, it will be more than worth it in the end.

take it easy,

-zane

Wahh?

Don't want to wait?

Cancel your order!

Seems simple enough... eD cannot speed production of the drivers.

This is part of the price you pay for internet direct pricing, and not having a shop that stocks product... You want to play that game, you pay the price somewhere.

eD could of course double the cost of a single 15A, and keep inventory (and therefore overhead) high - if that's what suits you...

You can always cancel, nobody's twisting your wrist.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BumpinDoug

10+ year member
15A's B!TCH
BumpinDoug
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date