ED 15A...everythings not OK

now i know this is not completely related but i am about to ship my 12k in because the former has separated from the cone. do you think they will have a huge wait to repair my broken k? anyone?

al

now i know this is not completely related but i am about to ship my 12k in because the former has separated from the cone. do you think they will have a huge wait to repair my broken k? anyone?
al
That's something eD, and only eD, can answer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve

True, but you probably wont have a wait, the only sub with major delays on the shipping is the 15A, and its been well over 3 months now i believe...

I know that RE builds theyr subs, kinda like a they dont make it until u order it kinda thing. I thot ED was the same way but apparently not. for the people who are saying, yeah that sux but its well worht the wait. I honestly think its not worth the wait. 3 MONTHS. who knows how much longer even. i mean when i order something i go crazy over the next few days waiting for them to ship and flip out when it takes over a a week. So 3 months is nothing id wait for, when he couldve just gotten some Magnum D2's and been bummpin around 3 months ago, see what im ssayin.

True, i was torn between the D2's and 15A's to begin with, and i decided to go with the A's. The irony is my friend ordered a D2 two and a half weeks ago and were hooking it up tomorow, while I dont have anything and I ordered three months ago. RIDICULOUS

I really hope(and believe you will) that you like your subs and once you get to play with them, you will know it could have potentially been worth the wait.

Either way this shows a few things, eD is getting more business and the little people in the game are growing, and it shows that eD needs to hire more people to get these subs out to those who want them.

and it shows that eD needs to hire more people to get these subs out to those who want them.
Exactly, they need to manage their supply and demand much better. When I ordered these it was still summer now its ****in below freezing. I just know im gonna get the subs and hook up the amp and something is gonna be messed up and Ill have to send everything back...

Im with ya still bumpindoug. It will be 3 months ago tomorrow since i sent mine in for repair and im stilll wattiiinnnnggg. Ive gotten beyond that point of pissed, and now i am just amassed how a company that was said to have great customer service is in reality the worst company i have ever delt with. I have nothing else to say about about this except that this is real bbbuuulllssshhhiiittt.

Im with ya still bumpindoug. It will be 3 months ago tomorrow since i sent mine in for repair and im stilll wattiiinnnnggg. Ive gotten beyond that point of pissed, and now i am just amassed how a company that was said to have great customer service is in reality the worst company i have ever delt with. I have nothing else to say about about this except that this is real bbbuuulllssshhhiiittt.
ED can't really control how fast TC Sounds builds drivers, so blaming that on their customer service doesn't really make sense...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BumpinDoug

10+ year member
15A's B!TCH
BumpinDoug
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date