ED 15A...everythings not OK

You'll enjoy it I'm sure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
- Steve

i know i will, i had it a week before it broke. u think the new one with the backing will sound any different?

I ordered a e12O.44 the other day. Next day I get a e-mail saying it was on backorder. So, I e-mail Eric and he said they were getting in a shipment later today or at the latest tomorrow. So, tomorrow comes and I get a tracking # for my shipment that was sent out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Shipment is suppose to be here by next monday. Going to be my very first sub!

I ordered a e12O.44 the other day. Next day I get a e-mail saying it was on backorder. So, I e-mail Eric and he said they were getting in a shipment later today or at the latest tomorrow. So, tomorrow comes and I get a tracking # for my shipment that was sent out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Shipment is suppose to be here by next monday. Going to be my very first sub!
The sad thing is, ED doesn't give out tracking numbers. At least they didn't when I ordered my 2 E12K subs and Tsunami DB1100D amp. They said that they were just getting too much harasment from customers because UPS wasn't shipping things on time.

they all shipped out last friday, mines scheduled to come TODAY!!! I cant wait, got my box and my amp ready....just wait i sware my cones gonna be cracked or something. Ill let you guys know how it goes and sounds

The sad thing is, ED doesn't give out tracking numbers. At least they didn't when I ordered my 2 E12K subs and Tsunami DB1100D amp. They said that they were just getting too much harasment from customers because UPS wasn't shipping things on time.
they give tracking numbers, I got an email for mine, dont know where you get your info

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BumpinDoug

10+ year member
15A's B!TCH
BumpinDoug
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date