ED 15A...everythings not OK

Yeah im not putting down ED im sure Ive heard there products and im very impressed...but as a company they should adress the issue by being more effiecient with supply and demand. I personally wouldnt mind having the price raised on these speakers 20-30 dollars in order for ED to make extra profit and in turn hire more management and personel to increase production on these speakers to have more of them out on time. I know much more than this goes into a business, but there are definately things that can be done to help this problem. Im not gonna cancel my order now, ive already got my box and amp just waiting around...but its just getting really frustrating

Oh, and that thing they posted on their website was posted about 3 weeks ago I believe, but I ordered my subs waayyyyyyy before that without any warning that I would have to wait this long. If I knew....I woulda been bumpin with two D2's by now...

I suggest calling them, either demanding a date, or a full refund...I am a big eD fan...but 3 months for a woofer is far too long of a wait...especially when they keep telling you the same thing over and over...

I agree with everyone here, 3 months is quite a wait for a sub, but it could be a ups problem, not eD. I know my amps were in calgary for such a long time, but no one from ups would come by and drop the amp off.

Man; thats a long time to wait. Although well worth it. Maybe this will make you fell better:

I HAVE A 10" CERWIN-VEGA HED SERIES WITH 140WATTS....lol

Maybe they could speed up production and have children in third-world countries make them; the children could make .10/hour and play with knifes? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I suggest calling them, either demanding a date, or a full refund...I am a big eD fan...but 3 months for a woofer is far too long of a wait...especially when they keep telling you the same thing over and over...
Oh trust me, Ive talked to em. I talked to edesigneric, he checked my order status, he said that Im in the "next 20 to go out", but he said they dont always get 20 in with each shipment that they recieve from the factory, and that the next shipment wont be in for another couple of weeks, meaning I oculd realisticly be waiting another month if they dont get over 20 subs in with their next shipment. The frustrating aprt is that they told me I would be getting them in two weeks almost two months ago, so whos knows how much longer it could be? But im stuck, Ive got my amp and my box and I cant back out now...plus ive waited too **** long to cancel

Im on ur side Bumpindoug. I personally think this is bulshit and they are telling us 2 weeks even tho i think they know dam right that we will prob will not get them. I dont see how in their minds they think we will get something in 2 weeks and then every week they keep saying the same thing. I am now also realizing that you get what u pay for and thats y other competitors such as xxx and brahma cost more. If i had known that this was the kind of service that eD had then i would have bought sumtin else(the people they do have i am not discrediting them at all cuz for the amount of people they have they are doing well, however they need more people desperatly) At least ur lucky bumpindoug as i got the dumb first one with the bad glue problem and after making my first long wait i find myself waiting all over again for the replacement. I think they should give people that call up a realistic date in which they believe their customer will recieve their sub, not one which will help the customer remain happy. Im gettin really pissed with eD. And by the way how do i get this ****in avartar off?

wow 3 months... and i thought i was unlucky... b15 wait over 5 weeks and counting...

yeah; every email and call i give them gets me the same reply: expect it within a week or two. its such a long wait; whoever said waiting is half the fun has never been bumpless for 3 months. well maybe. probably actually.

my advice is go buy a jl 15w0/3 from good guys with a warrenty. you have a box and amp for the 15a; why not put it to good use while waiting. when you get your 15a go return the jl15 (make shure its within the 1 month return policy) and hear how much better the 15a is compared to the jl15.

That sounds like a bad idea...im getting two 15A's so I dont have a box for one JL 15, and I have a tsunami 18000 which cant be good for the JL's either. Has anyone else had this problem recently with ED?? How long did it take you guys?

Be patient man, I am glad they are taking their time making their speakers. I got mine last week, It unexpectedly showed up and I had no idea that it had been shipped since I didnt get an email. I ordered mine in the middle of August so it took about 10-11 weeks. You should probably get yours anyday now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

By the way my 15a is still setting in my room next to the new 15 L7 that I also have to build a box for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Be patient man, I am glad they are taking their time making their speakers. I got mine last week, It unexpectedly showed up and I had no idea that it had been shipped since I didnt get an email. I ordered mine in the middle of August so it took about 10-11 weeks. You should probably get yours anyday now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

By the way my 15a is still setting in my room next to the new 15 L7 that I also have to build a box for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Did u really not get an eamil? cuz i called them up to ask them to notify me through email when they had sent my sub and then said that they are now currently notifying everyone when there woofer is sent, guess not....

Did u really not get an eamil? cuz i called them up to ask them to notify me through email when they had sent my sub and then said that they are now currently notifying everyone when there woofer is sent, guess not....
I have ordered from ed 3 times, I got an email on the items that I ordered before but I never got one on the 15a. Like I said it just showed up one day when I totally was not expecting it. It took about 10-11 weeks and in that time I never called them or emailed them for the status of my order because I did not believe hastling them would get my sub any faster. I knew that they are very busy and could only do so much. Of course I wondered if it was ever going to get here but it did and that is all that matters. Every order I have placed with them has been good deals.

wow 3 months... and i thought i was unlucky... b15 wait over 5 weeks and counting...
yeah; every email and call i give them gets me the same reply: expect it within a week or two. its such a long wait; whoever said waiting is half the fun has never been bumpless for 3 months. well maybe. probably actually.

my advice is go buy a jl 15w0/3 from good guys with a warrenty. you have a box and amp for the 15a; why not put it to good use while waiting. when you get your 15a go return the jl15 (make shure its within the 1 month return policy) and hear how much better the 15a is compared to the jl15.
I assume you ordered a B Stock close out Mark I Brahma? All the backordered Mark IIs have shipped. The last of the Mark I Brahmas were built up on Friday; yours will ship on Monday.

Dan Wiggins

Adire Audio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BumpinDoug

10+ year member
15A's B!TCH
BumpinDoug
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date