Easiest cars to make loud

^^I second this.

2 dr and 4 dr s10 blazer's will also get loud easily. Basically, any small to medium sized SUV will get loud on low power.....even more power.

my 4dr trunk car was louder than my integra and my blazer, all on ~3.5k and it wasnt a fart box, it peaked at 36. It really just depends.

Generally, crxs, s10s and explorers seem to get really loud. The next tier would be other 2dr hatches like eclipses and other trucks like tacomas, silverados etc. Most other suv's are here too.

The hardest imo, are large 4dr sedans where seats dont fold. Crown Vics, some lexus etc

In my 87 CRX my two Orion h2 12s peaked at 43hz, and I was able to swing 51s at the glass with four Orion 1200d's. There is typically a low note peak around 40ish also from what Ive seen.

https://salem.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=crx&sort=rel
Crx. Rare? psh

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

id love to see a Toyota Mr2 with a system
MR2's r sick. My bro has an '87 that's still running. But it's not like you could fit a sub in there or anything. The trunk is in the front and it's tiny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR2's r sick. My bro has an '87 that's still running. But it's not like you could fit a sub in there or anything. The trunk is in the front and it's tiny.

metering with the mic on the rear windshield sealed up lol. Loudest seats are in the back passengers.

I've got a '87 as well. No system in it now but years ago I did snatch out the passenger seat and slapped a Sundown Z15 on a SAZ1500 just for giggles.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.