Easiest cars to make loud

DylanBeatz
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Wisconsin
From what i've seen, and i could be wrong, 4 door trunk cars are hard to make loud, 2 door cars where the seats fold down are easier, and trucks with a system behind front two seats and then suvs are the easiest.

Does this seem true? I want my next car to hit really hard for whatever i put in it. I probably won't do more than 2 12's ported.

From what i've seen, and i could be wrong, 4 door trunk cars are hard to make loud, 2 door cars where the seats fold down are easier, and trucks with a system behind front two seats and then suvs are the easiest.
Does this seem true? I want my next car to hit really hard for whatever i put in it. I probably won't do more than 2 12's ported.
Get a mazda 3 hatchback or any hatchback.

Get a mazda 3 hatchback or any hatchback.
My Mazda 3 flexes like a ***** though

Right at the top of the windshield

I would get an extended cab truck every setup I've put in my friends trucks just do well for the single 8 or two 12's

Honda CRX's.

Theres really no difference IMO between a 2 door car trunk and 4 door other then trunk size can be different. Back seats can fold down in either of them. Some cars can and some cars cant.

CRX's if you want to burp good numbers yeah.

Overall, I feel like GM full-size vehicles are the best platform for big demo builds while still being daily drivers. Easy to fit lots of alternators on and plenty of space. Now that high voltage is growing popularity, I'd say a Chevy Astro or GMC Safari van (same thing basically) would be the best demo vehicles, although I wouldn't want that as a daily driver.

For small builds getting loud, less cabin volume would be better. Problem is, it's tough to get a cool, cheap, and reliable small car. CRX's are hard to come by. Also, I hate changing alternators on compact front-wheel drive cars. Have had to do that in auto tech class. Honda's have pcm regulated voltage, so as much as I like them, I wouldn't recommend one with ELD (or whatever their abbreviation is).

I think an 80's Camaro or Thunderbird would be cool with subs up port back in the hatch. Should get loud

41597-500-0.jpg

Don't get a convertible or T-top though obviously, cuz those will eat deebeez //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Who would want a Honda crx? Nothing like a 60hz peak cabin... Ewww no thanks.

A small hatch back will get the loudest though. Smaller the cabin space easier it is to pressurize and get it loud.

The back of those old camaros are really small so its going to be hard to fit anything decent in there.

Ive had talons and a tiburon and those were pretty easy to make loud.

Awesome guys, thanks for the response, sounds like a hatchback is my best bet. Also I won't be looking for numbers with my next system. Just something that's deep and loud.

I got really excited at the idea of a Tiburon because I just saw one on Craigslist for sale in my city, an 08 with 80k miles for 6 grand and I didn't realize they were hatchbacks, looks like the trunk area is huge too

Honda CRX's.
Theres really no difference IMO between a 2 door car trunk and 4 door other then trunk size can be different. Back seats can fold down in either of them. Some cars can and some cars cant.
Maybe it's because I took my rear deck panel out in my mustang but it sure seems to get louder than these 4 door trunk cars. Those cars are always louder in the back seat and they're quiet up front, my mustang is different, it's louder in the front seats. And my friend put my old system in his intrepid and it was so much quieter than my mustang.

Nice Mustang, 01 owner here as well.
Awesome man! Yours banging loud? Sadly my car isn't what it used to be 5 yrs ago, mechanical problems, rust, and someone broke in and stole my whole system and destroyed my back seats in the process lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.