dsp suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

psylo535
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
tampa,fl.
Looking for a dsp to run 2 way active components and subwoofers all while keeping the factory head unit. A few things that would be nice :
small in size
high level inputs
smartphone control ( dont have a laptop but I suppose i could buy a cheap one if needed)
Around $300 or less

An audison big ten is $350 and requires a computer. A pioneer deq-s1000a is $150 and runs through an app. Both have de-eq so I think both will get the job done. I’d personally prefer not to have to buy a laptop

I agree about the laptop. I already have an ipad and have no use for a laptop other than this. I'll take a look at the pioneer, thanks for the reply

DSR1 as well.

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 5.58.19 PM.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have been fairly lucky that my hearing is still really pretty decent compared to most around me that I still usually tune by ear. Ive been doing...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
Easy fix, If your DSP has a single mono output, split it with a Y and run both to the sub. In my experience, even though the sub amp has two...
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...

About this thread

psylo535

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
psylo535
tampa,fl.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date