Dorothy Build Log - 8 10's 8 1700d's - 93 Jimmy

didnt accomplish as much as i would have liked this weekend but made floor for back... carpeted it... got most of the wire together... back baffle done... fuses placed on + wires from front.

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo21.jpg

photo11.jpg

Rxzilla came over and gave a helpful hand last night. Got the backs off the amps got them placed on the amp rack. Remote wires and good to go... the strapping cables are in and RCA's are good. tower of power coming alive.

2ba54746.jpg

a 160? lol if monty tunes to the freq of some of them other ***'s in sb classes in usaci then yea he will get that 60 but if he tunes the freq that ole supadave love's he prolly get it still an get it with style lol goo luck monty bro can't wait to see this at finals.

supa

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.