Military Special Build

phuck CA.com
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So as a "present" to a friend of mine I decided to do a build for him after a local shop quoted him 4500 bucks for a bogus install //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif.Trying to get it done before his deployment the end of next month.He wanted something different and loud. originally he bought two Quantum 15s. those quickly left without ever being installed and changed to a pair or RE/PSI MT 15s. Dual 1.4s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.. going on a AP3000d at 1.4 untill cresendo 3ks are back in stock. going with a mechman 220amp alt, two deka 1031 batts. Pioneer component set off a small RF amp. box is 7.62cubes before sub,port and bracing displacement. We did put over 2gallons fiberglass and 3 bags of kitty hair and cloth. turned out pretty good. going to seal up the box tomorrow and pressure check it before installing it in the car. No haters allowed.

davesbox3.jpg

davessubs.jpg

davessubs3.jpg

davessubs2.jpg

DSCF9037.jpg

leh.jpg

DSCF9697.jpg

That's just torture to do that just before he deploys. Now he'll spend the entire time missing it. Would have been much cooler to surprise him with it when he got back.
haha so true, but hey still a great deed by a friend and im sure he will love it and he better be thankful!

That's just torture to do that just before he deploys. Now he'll spend the entire time missing it. Would have been much cooler to surprise him with it when he got back.
hahaha!! so true!! i went to college this year and couldnt bring my car.... is wear i went thru bass withdrawls where i were just be thinking about it all day and at night i kept running videos in my head of me workin and tunin my system... ***** man. but hey atleast he knows hes got a badass friend whose got his back and cant wait to BUMP in HIS CAR with him haha lol good luck man

well now that I have a family and our only vehicle for the time being is a mini van thats still under warranty I am kinda living vicariously through him with this build lol

So I am going to mount the subs up tonight to get all the bolt hole locations. Carpet should arrive tomorrow and then the box can go in the car. All I have left then is trim panels, batteries, and hook up the amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.