SOLD DONOT BUY or SELL TO BENDECKO

Matt_TEE
10+ year member

I just sent him my clarion DVD player and screen along with a ps2. I sent it COD and he just emailed me today and told me that i was trying to **** him over, so he cancelled his money order, so just a warning to everyone not to buy or sell to this guy/lilbiotch....his email is getloud79@hotmail.com and his name is marco herowitz, but its ok cause i gots his address and the police will be involved. aight later

How about starting a thread devoted to bad buyers and sellers.

Could also list any people that you feel are good buyers and sellers.

Just an idea.

Did you not read? HE sent COD so the guy pays for it once the items arrived, gave the M/O but the scammer cancelled it, so he couldnt use the M/O

EDIT: WHATS the guys address? name?

the guys name is Marco Herowitz and his address is

201 s. 24th

Bellwood, IL

so anyone live there or close can send me a number to the police there can email me or post it thanks,...alpine5858@Yahoo.com

ok the newest news on this guy is, i got his number for that address that it was delivered to and his name, but the guy that hooked me up said that it might be his grandfaters house cause itsd listed for a 72 ytr old....But ...i called and i asked for mitch and the lady said ok what one..so i said the older one his grandfather...but before the old dude could get the phone he grabbed the phone and was tryin to tell me that they never received any box's from ups or anything.....whats up with that when ups claims that thats the address they sent it to and somebody there signed for it?????? whats up with that......??? thats a lil strange dont ya think? well thats all i have for now imma talk to the state police tommorrow and see what they have to say about all this...but i will keep everyone informed..ok later

ok...so I am a realy newbie to this forum, but a few issues stand out that make me wonder what the real story is.

1. How do you 'cancel' a Money Order? COD is COD. The only way an item can be delivered is upon receipt of funds. The seller can declare what kind of payment is required in the COD. So, the seller in this case is inconvenienced in a very big way because the buyer apparently did not provide funds upon delivery resulting in UPS or whoever the delivery agency was to not deliver the goods. The buyer is out a small amount of funds compared to being out of his merchandise. Back to the basic question...how does a person 'cancel' a money order? It requires cash to produce a Money Order or Cashier's Check. This is confusing to me...

2. I would not sell or purchase anything from any person in this forum unless they were registered in the forum. If a person does wrong, they could be 'black listed' and banned from the forum.

Well...better not make too many enemies just starting out....

regards,

john

Originally posted by enorfrog 1. How do you 'cancel' a Money Order? COD is COD. The only way an item can be delivered is upon receipt of funds. The seller can declare what kind of payment is required in the COD. So, the seller in this case is inconvenienced in a very big way because the buyer apparently did not provide funds upon delivery resulting in UPS or whoever the delivery agency was to not deliver the goods. The buyer is out a small amount of funds compared to being out of his merchandise. Back to the basic question...how does a person 'cancel' a money order? It requires cash to produce a Money Order or Cashier's Check. This is confusing to me...

regards,

john
You can cancel a money order if the person hasn't cashed it yet. You take the money order back to the place you bought it from and you can get your money back if the person you sent it to hadn't cashed it yet. I think, that's what the lady at the currency exchange told me.

Dang....if that is the case (to be validated)....I won't be selling anything by way or M.O.

It is getting too hard to trust these days.........................................................

Originally posted by Woodmister Ive visited other forums and they had a feedback section that people could say user: blakjack for the title and tell how the transaction was
not a bad idea. we should get that here.

making a forum/ sticky with only a place for real name/ nick name and transaction problem would work, but otherwise it would be soo long and be half conversation. Also, I dont fear money orders and like the idea of being able to cancel them, i almost had to do it with ifandorbuts cause his mail was getting lost. Everything turned out to be ok though. good luck with all this Matee....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Matt_TEE

10+ year member
Matt_TEE
Broookings,OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from