Dodge Ram: 3 MJ-18's, 14 cubes, ZRS-10

avs20
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Frisco, TX
Well, I decided to build another big system. I have regretted getting rid of my 16v system with 18" MT's since the day I took it out. So, Im back!

This time around Im going to run 12v and keep the wattage down(for now). We'll see what happens.

I gutted the interior and threw down another layer of deadener. Ive been meaning to do this for a long time, just never got around to it. While the interior was out, I rewired everything stereo related, and I mean everything. I made it nice and neat, so I wont ever have to touch it again. I still need to run the 1/0 under the truck, I just didnt have time today. Here's some pics:

Deadener finished finally:

Ready to rewire!

RCA's, remote and speaker wire finished:

Components amp mounted and wired:

Started on the box today as well. I just need to find out the cutout diameter for the MJ's so I can finish the baffle. Once that is done I will use dupli-color bedliner on the box, like I have in the past.

My workspace...OUTSIDE the garage. I hate MDF sawdust, it goes everywhere.

Everything cut and ready to go:

Getting there...

Almost....

All sealed up:

That's all I have for now. Sorry for the last couple of pics, my phone hates night pics.

Hopefully tomorrow I can finish up the baffle and get some dupli-color on it.

Stay tuned for updates!

Btw, big thank you to RyanM923 for the box plans!!

I told you, I **** when it comes to pictures. Just be glad I remembered to take them!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm about to head back into the garage and hopefully get this thing finished.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.