1996 Dodge Ram Lifted

DB8
10+ year member

1996 Dodge Ram Lifted

So beyond my GSR integra (and my other 2 Integra's) lies' the beast.

9" Lift, 35" Tires, Exhaust, Intake, few other mods.

I basically bought it like this, got a steal from a buddy. Threw the hustle of cars starting with a 200$ Mighty Max, I traded up to this.

Current System:

HU: Kenwood KVT-815 (DVD player doesnt work / eject)

Fronts: Yellow 6x9 (dead serious no markings besides being yellow)

Rears: Assumed stock although unhooked

2 No Name 6" Head rest monitors.

Amp: Power Acoustic 980/2

Subs: 2 Old Pioneer 10" Subs (guled in box)

Enclosure: Custom plastic molded box, under rear seat.

Plans:

Upgraded Speakers, unsure of anything yet, Better Subs if not whole different box, Kenwood Double Din Deck w/ Navi.

3" Body Lift, 39" or 40" Tires on current 17"s.

Adding color matched bumpers, newer 99+ front bumper with intergrated corner fog lights, newer body style crystal clear OEM center bumper fogs.

3 Sets of HID's. (head lights and both sets of fogs)

Piaa Offroad back up lights.

Newer style Black plastic mirrors

Dash is all cracked and hacked up from the Double Din install, so cleaning that up some how.

New Alarm, upgrading to 2way paging (if you haven't yet DO IT)

And much beyond that, just mobbing around town, some wheeling and sand fun. Ive never been much of a fan of tight trails and or rocks, so she is mainly a Mud / Sand Queen (says "Sand S*ut" on tail gate).

If anyone is wondering with current gas prices, it costs roughly 1$ to drive 3 miles... and yes its worth every second and mile.

Dodge.jpg

clean looking.. more pics !
also you gonna be getting rid of those clear head lights ?

if so i wouldnt mind taking em off your hands
90$ on ebay gets you the headlights and side markers... HID's in stock housing ****, plus these look way better on black.

Pics of "plastic" subwoofer box please
I will once the lady gets home.

My girls uncle has one of these, except his is a regular cab and doesn't have that much lift on it. It is a 96 though. Not bad looking, except for the dents on the bed.

My girls uncle has one of these, except his is a regular cab and doesn't have that much lift on it. It is a 96 though. Not bad looking, except for the dents on the bed.
Yeah I love it, its been about 3 years sense I had a wheeler..

Technically speaking I am only about 2k into it, when stock same condition are going for 5k+ in my area I am happy with the deal. Its not perfect but a wheeler shouldn't be.

Meh... 9" for 35's ?
Yeah the guy had intentions of doing the 3" body and 39"s but decided Togo ford instead so sold it to me like this. I like having the extra clearance to flex and not tear into the fenders or having to cut them.

100_0519.jpg

100_0520.jpg

100_0523.jpg

100_0530.jpg

100_0524.jpg

100_0525.jpg

100_0526.jpg

100_0527.jpg

100_0528.jpg

100_0529.jpg

More Pictures!

You can kinda see the original shape of the dash used to be a 1.5 DIN, with a ashtray and cig lighter below it. I am going to be cleaning it up to try and make it look OEM with another double din Screen.

Technically speaking I am only about 2k into it, when stock same condition are going for 5k+ in my area I am happy with the deal. Its not perfect but a wheeler shouldn't be.
You can't beat the price. And that interior looks rough, but it should make for a fun project.

Yo I live in portland and I am selling my entire system in my sig , IF interested pm me everythings still hooked up so it can be demo'd , im in clackamas actualy and I have a fair price, just a thought.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.