Do I need anything else with supplies for this install?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am installing a custom Bose sound system in my 2011 Nissan. My experience has only ever been installing a car stereo so an amp, a kicker box, all that jazz is very new to me. I have or I am waiting for these items to use for the install and need to know if I need anything else. Im not looking to make a hugeness ultra insane amount of speakers, just a good beginners upgrade to have better sound and bass. I am partially deaf in one ear so a sound system that can output 2-3x's more volume and quality then it does now is all I'm trying to do. I also would like some ideas of ways to power the amp without running it to the car battery, maybe its own battery or power source that I am not aware of.

The only thing not displayed is the kicker box. Its a simple box that was 60$ has 2 - 10" subs and 2 - 4" tweets,
and the stereo which is not a CD player, it just player multiple forms of multimedia audio an I can hard wire my
IPod direly into it. Yes I realize I am one of the last 20 people who still uses an IPod. I run an internet radio station
and beside my many hard drives of audio, I use iPods to play the line ups for live shows.
The amp I haven't bought yet, I wasn't sure which one would be better or if they are not enough. The rear
speakers are to replace the blown out rears that came with the car, I have only had this care for 6 months.

Again, besides installing a stereo I have no experience with amps, I need to know if I am missing anything
or if the amps shown don't cut it. I can build computers from nothing but a pile of parts, I can program software,
and I can build a good system for an internet radio station which is a combination of computers and other audio hardware.
But with cars I am a bit novice and clueless.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...