do i need a line driver?!?!?

Splitting the RCA signal with a Y cable does NOT cut the voltage in half. The input impedance of those amps is so high that they are very little load on the preout drivers. I wouldn't bother with a line driver unless you can't get the amps to full power without it, but I sincerely doubt you'll have any problems.
I would be more worried about the imbalance on the sequential flux capacitors. That is is a really difficult phase correction to fix after installation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The correct answer is yes, you want both left and right so you get low end information from both channels. It is very common for recording...
I finally did. They said that maestro is required for the backup camera to work. Seems odd to me.
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...

About this thread

pinoy2o9

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
pinoy2o9
Modesto, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date