SOLD DLS 6x9's for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiomoney
10+ year member

I am selling one pair of DLS 6x9's I have used them for about 2 months. I am selling them because my wife and i just had a baby on 7/8 , and sonn there after we were back in the hospital with him due to some medical problems. We now have to travel to pittsburgh(2hrs each way) occasionally to take him to see the neurologist. ANYWAY....$40.00 plus actual shipping (ups or usps). I hate to give them up, but the extra money would help us out.

DLS IS A VERY GOOD BRAND, IMPORTED FROM SWEEDEN. tHEIR UPPER-LINE SPEAKERS COMPARE TO (AND IN SOME WAYS EXEED) fOCAL. THEY HAVE 6.5"COMPONENTS THAT RANGE IN PRICE FROM $160 - $1800 . tHESE 6X9'S WERE $140 NEW.

DLS IS A VERY GOOD BRAND, IMPORTED FROM SWEEDEN. tHEIR UPPER-LINE SPEAKERS COMPARE TO (AND IN SOME WAYS EXEED) fOCAL. THEY HAVE 6.5"COMPONENTS THAT RANGE IN PRICE FROM $160 - $1800 . tHESE 6X9'S WERE $140 NEW.
how many watts? will you trade?

120w RMS 250w max

I had them in the factory locations in my 1991 caravan. I dynamated the whole hatch REAL good, and put my

DEI "Directed 400" Amp on them. I had kept the gain 2/3 of the way up and kept them crossed over at 120hz+....They are loud and REAL CLEAN. the also sound real good crossed over at 80hz+.

The bass response on them is unbelievable...honestly, I hate to get rid of them. I really need the cash, so I would prefer paypal, or money order. If you have something to trade that I can make the same amount of money on, I MIGHT consider it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.