6x9 Recommendations

im glad to hear its a nice amp im excited to get my hands on it. i was also looking to buy the ATv2-2300.1d for the pair of icons in my trunk. Do you know or have heard anything about that amp?

I do not. But I do have 2- CT Sounds 2ks and running 1 atm on a pair of S.Qubed HDS310s in 4.0@32htz and it slamms pretty good. Its my temp set up atm with some Polks and hertz speakers and some Kicker KS25 tweets in A-pillar. Im used to a larger system, but this temp still gets down just fine atm for me

Attachments

• 20220803_082641.jpg
    20220803_082641.jpg
    563.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20211012_145237 (1).jpg
    20211012_145237 (1).jpg
    615.1 KB · Views: 16
I just landed one of these...

I did a lot research and this a great buy on a vvery nice Korean poewrhouse, >200 Damping, 2500 watts at 1 ohm (though I'll run it at 4ohm's to 2 Focal 33v2's. Overkill yeah, can;t eve have too much juice!

I just landed one a DS18 EXL-P2500X1D 2500W RMS Monoblock Korean Amplifier Class D Full Range Amp, seler is stereo-needs on ebay. $369.00! I did a lot research and this a great buy on a vvery nice Korean poewrhouse, >200 Damping, 2500 watts at 1 ohm (though I'll run it at 4ohm's to 2 Focal 33v2's. Overkill yeah, can;t eve have too much juice! I also saw a Focal FPS3000 for like $300, another great amp.

I just landed one a DS18 EXL-P2500X1D 2500W RMS Monoblock Korean Amplifier Class D Full Range Amp, seler is stereo-needs on ebay. $369.00! I did a lot research and this a great buy on a vvery nice Korean poewrhouse, >200 Damping, 2500 watts at 1 ohm (though I'll run it at 4ohm's to 2 Focal 33v2's. Overkill yeah, can;t eve have too much juice! I also saw a Focal FPS3000 for like $300, another great amp.

I just landed one of these...

I did a lot research and this a great buy on a vvery nice Korean poewrhouse, >200 Damping, 2500 watts at 1 ohm (though I'll run it at 4ohm's to 2 Focal 33v2's. Overkill yeah, can;t eve have too much juice!
Let us know how it does. Im always curious about new gear, especially on the budget end. For $30 bucks more you could have gotten this power house

Tripple post. LOL

Too funny! Happy fingers! Well considering I'm running a couple of Focal 33v2's in a sealed 3.4cube box, 2500 is ovrkill enough!
Double Post!! LOL. :LOL: :LOL: Man, Let us know how it turns out. Run a Thread on the amplifier and let us know how it performs for you. Head room is always nice to keep the amp running a bit cooler and work less rather than running like a race horse.

But really, those NVX "X" series coaxials and comps are pretty darn good, hard to beat for the price! Carbon fiber cones, woven tinsel leads, a very nice German 1.1/8th inch silk dome tweeter, I was impressed. I'm a hard arse Foacl, Morel guy too! I mean if you got $600 to blow on comps then yeah, focal or Morel, Dynaudio for that matter! I eventurally checked out the Morel and Focals in the $350 to $450 price range and found that the new Pioneer Z series comps really put out at around $250. Extremly accurate, articulate sound. I actually prefered them to the Morel tempo ultra 602's and the Focal performance series, and that's saying something!

im glad to hear its a nice amp im excited to get my hands on it. i was also looking to buy the ATv2-2300.1d for the pair of icons in my trunk. Do you know or have heard anything about that amp?

Be careful..Just because that 150.4 may be smaller than most, its got some weight to it and its got some power man.LOL Why not go with the 3200 CT series for the same price? it will also match your 4 ch of the same series? Check out a Dyno Vid on You Tube on the 3200. You can purchase the Voltage bass knob separately and have plenty of power on tap with the 3200?

Correction made for the correct Bass Knob as followed:

Last edited:
Be careful..Just because that 150.4 may be smaller than most, its got some weight to it and its got some power man.LOL Why not go with the 3200 CT series for the same price? it will also match your 4 ch of the same series? Check out a Dyno Vid on You Tube on the 3200. You can purchase the Voltage bass knob separately and have plenty of power on tap with the 3200?

Will the at bass knob work with the ct series amps?

Will the at bass knob work with the ct series amps?
Yes!!
This one works with any amp they sale sorry I was thinking of this one. Correction made for inaccurate information. My apologies to all.A little too much sauce for the day??

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...