distribution blocks...one of my many noob questions

That stuff looks kind of small compared to the wire I have. I doubt you're going to get a refund. It should be fine for what you're going to use it for.

I would say the strand count is rather low to be true 0 gauge wire. the problem with *****ing with them is that they never stated to what standered it is being held to. the only real standerd in the US is AWG but most car audio companies do not follow this, many over size their wire and some under size. knu 0 gauge is almost 6 mm larger then that wire. though with the power that your running you should be fine with what you have.

Ok ty for your replies

Was gonna go ahead and put the system in today...but waited a bit late and all I had time to do was to change out the alternator to battery power cables...started losing day light and it became VERY cold. Hoping to finish the rest tomorrow morning before work.

Also decided to just use the 4 gauge I used in my other car for my amp...worked fine before so it should still be fine now. The wire I got is a bit too big for the holes on the amp...plus the 4 gauge wire I got is from a audio shop that I got a while back...freaking $2.80 a **** foot.

IMG_3254.jpg

First roll of 0 gauge wire ive ever bought. So yea nothing much to compare it to...so yea their ya go lol.

Off to work I go...
looks like 4 gauge to me.....false advertisement

Heh its a big bigger than 2 gauge...doubt its the size it should be BUT o well. It will do what I want it to do...which is the big 3 crap. Dont plan on ever pushing more than 2,000 watts anyways...thats with 1500 on subs and 500 on comps...WELL 500 is a bit much...but still no more than 2,000.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lonnie

10+ year member
6'6 White Giant
Lonnie
Paducah, Kentucky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date