diamond hex. too small (not by much)

Participant count
  • Participant list

z28rookie
10+ year member

canada
My diamond hex 6.5 came in today and i dont know how to mount them. THe holes dont line up to the holes where the factory plastic peice is. I was thinking of tracing the factory plastic piece and making one out of wood. would this be bad? also i have no idea where to put the crossover thingy, its huge. This is my first install ever so bearwith me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif im going to be running them to a autotec ss 450.2 amp. Any advice here would be great. thanks

The wood idea will work - I have seen the crossovers mounted beside the speaker on the panel and also stuffed in behind the panel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.