Central Region DFW Build Day v3

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Well I'm into the SPL side of it right now, but this upcoming year, I wanna do 2 component sets in the car and make it loud and clear.
But I've never built any pods before, just SPL sub boxes.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Actually, my wife is into crafts and I showed her a pod walk-through.

She thinks she could do it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I want to buy a table saw and router, to build sub boxes for HT and the cars,

but if I don't go to at least a build day, it will be a waste.

Hey, I'm Mike. I have not met anyone yet. I look forward tomeeting the local CA.com folks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I just moved here from Ca last August. I'm an old dude (40) yet

still a noob to car audio. To make it worse, I'm not very handy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I'm an engineer (computer not EE) so I like designing things, but my

application is ftl.

I want to learn how to build boxes, pods and confidently navigate my

cars trim panels. I have a long way to go; but a build day would put me

on the right track.
Welcome, I live off 30 & beltline in Mesquite. I'm dismantling my SPL car right now as I won't be attending USACi finals after all.

I do need to install tweeter cups in my daily and possibly find someone to glass them in or at least help me.

Welcome, I live off 30 & beltline in Mesquite. I'm dismantling my SPL car right now as I won't be attending USACi finals after all.I do need to install tweeter cups in my daily and possibly find someone to glass them in or at least help me.
doug for tweeter mounts no need to do any fancy glassing. Just use the kitty hair.

Welcome, I live off 30 & beltline in Mesquite. I'm dismantling my SPL car right now as I won't be attending USACi finals after all.I do need to install tweeter cups in my daily and possibly find someone to glass them in or at least help me.
I would love to help, just to learn. I've never done anything like cups or

pods before. Have a walk-through that you already looked at and said

"I want pods like those"?

My wife is making me go to North Park mall right now.

If there is a build day going on, I'd like to stop by

later today. Can someone PM me the address?

Later guys.

My wife is making me go to North Park mall right now.If there is a build day going on, I'd like to stop by

later today. Can someone PM me the address?

Later guys.
Its over. sorry I didnt check the thread earlier. Wasnt much of a build day. just 3 people today. More of a helping Italyon install some mids and tweeters day.

I dont know if it has been stated yet but

I have a G35 Sedan and im looking to build a false floor and possibly build a box for two audiomobile mass subs.

I only have the car so someone will have to pick the wood up for me or we could go get the wood. i have no problem paying for supplies

Hey! I'm down for the next build day. I have a few tools ( Nailer,compressor, a few saws) but no skills. I need a simple box and (2) 3/4" rings built, and would help as i can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.