Central Region DFW Build Day v3

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Every few months or so, the DFW members get together at someones house and share big equipment such as air compressor/nailgun, tablesaw, routers, clamps, etc; and help each other out building whatever needs to be built. and we just hangout and have a good time. we generally do make a trip to Home Depot/Lowes if necessary to get supplies.

I might be going to Stevens house this saturday. are you guys free this sat? I wil talk to him see if he is cool with more people taggin along.
I'm cool with it. I just need to ask mom if it's cool for people to come to the house again. I'm sure she's alright with it but I just need to give her the heads up first. I'll post in the morning after I've called her.

I was thinking of hosting a BBQ.

I got no tools though. I've got at

least 2 or 3 boxes in mind. I don't

know how big these build days get,

how many people we talking?

7-15 people is no problem. I have a house in Rowlett.

There is plenty of driveway and garage space to work in.

You want to do Nov 1st or Nov 8th?

I was thinking about cooking up BBQ chicken, dogs and burgers.

If you guys want to do the build day somewhere else, I'd still

like to go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.