Space available (Length x Width x Height): 35" deep, 34" Wide, 19" Tall

Subwoofer make and model: sundown audio sa-12 Rev 3

Subwoofer Size:12"

Number of Subwoofers: 1

Type of Port (Kerfed, Slot, Aero, etc.): slot

What type of music do you like?: rap

Is your goal SPL or Everyday Music?: everyday

Tuning Freq (Hz): 34Hz

Questions: 1. What would be a good cu feet when im going to run 1100rms on it (alpine mrx m110 Alpine )? i was thinking 1.7?

2. when designing, i want to add 45 degree corners. if i add them AFTER designing the box to the recommended cu ft(like not including the 45 angle corners in the blueprint) , will it greatly affect the cu ft of the box?

3. i want to tune my box to 34Hz( or any other recommendations are welcome) , and the subsonic filter on the amp only goes up to 30, how will i go about adjusting that?

All depends on the size of the 45s but yes it will change net cubes as well as tuning.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

25ish would be your ss setting....34x.75=25.5

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.