Design my system!

Mr. Wiggles
10+ year member

Last Friday I purchased my new vehicle -- a 2005 ford explorer. In my jag, I had two 15" punch hx2s and that was basically all I could fit. Now with more room, I want to out-do my friend with four 12" w3v3s powered by a 1000/1 & 450/4.

I was thinking of doing six 12" w3v3s since they're going for $130 a piece these days, but hey, JL is for sound quality, right? I just want something that will pound significantly harder!

My budget is $1000. I've already got an avic n1 running up front. Feel free to pick my door speakers. Also, I have no problem buying used quality equipment -- if that's what it takes to meet my budget.

Heh I know there are probably hundreds of these threads, but I promise with mine you will see progress! I'm heading down to the beach at the end of the month and I want to have this done by then.

YOU BUILD IT I BUY IT

This idea may get quickly rejected by other forum members....

But the eD 13Kv2's are on sale for 50bucks. After shipping I think they are like 65.

so if you bought 6 of them, that would put you at right around 400bucks.

They may not be the best subs.....and you could probably do better if you bought used

BUT! IMO that is alot of cone area for very little money

Curtis

You should definatley let us know max dimensions for the sub box that way it'll let us know what's possible.

Get four 12" Type Rs on a Orion 2500d. Nothing to fancy but it will get plenty loud for you and still leave you with enough money to build a good box and buy a nice wiring kit
Plenty Loud!? That system would blow the stink off of crap, and your buddy's jaw would hit the ground so hard you'd be able to play a game of marbles in the pot hole it would create.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.