Design Full Set up for Jeep Wrangler

Participant count
  • Participant list

jaredvidales

CarAudio.com Newbie
I used to frequent these forums between 2007-2010 back when I was 18 years old and had a 15" RE XXX, and custom fiber glassed all my own panels for my mids and highs.

I've been out of the scene since, and am not up too date on all the new technology.

I'm selling my Range Rover, and getting a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited, and want to put in a sick sound system.

My budget is $2-2.5k

Im not sure what the wrangler sound systems is comprised of... and what exactly I need to swap out. But I want to replace everything, run amps obviously, and have 1 good sounding 12" sub. I dont want a crazy big enclosure, because I'll be hauling ****.

I listen to pretty much everything.

Let me know what you guys would recommend!

I used to frequent these forums between 2007-2010 back when I was 18 years old and had a 15" RE XXX, and custom fiber glassed all my own panels for my mids and highs.

I've been out of the scene since, and am not up too date on all the new technology.

I'm selling my Range Rover, and getting a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited, and want to put in a sick sound system.

My budget is $2-2.5k

Im not sure what the wrangler sound systems is comprised of... and what exactly I need to swap out. But I want to replace everything, run amps obviously, and have 1 good sounding 12" sub. I dont want a crazy big enclosure, because I'll be hauling ****.

I listen to pretty much everything.

Let me know what you guys would recommend!
Back when I ran my 2008 Wrangler it was a 2 door ..I was doing 154s daily on 4 10s ... I ran several different systems in it including a 70lb Kicker Warhorse 10,000 watt amp at one time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.