Design for 12” kicker cvx in 1.75 cubic ft. @34hz

Devin_

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a ported box design.

Vehicle : Mini Cooper

Location in the vehicle: Sub facing up, port back.

Space available: Length-21in, depth-16.5in, height-15in

Subwoofer make and model: Kicker cvx

Subwoofer Size: 12in

Number of Subwoofers: 1

Type of Port: Slotted

Type of music: Hip hop

For everyday music

Tuning Freq: 34hz

Volume : 1.75cubic ft.

Sub Displacement: .08 cubic ft.

I am using a cadence ultra shock A7 +HC amp. It’s pretty big for this sub so I want to keep the box on the smaller side. Thanks.

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a ported box design.
Vehicle : Mini Cooper

Location in the vehicle: Sub facing up, port back.

Space available: Length-21in, depth-16.5in, height-15in

Subwoofer make and model: Kicker cvx

Subwoofer Size: 12in

Number of Subwoofers: 1

Type of Port: Slotted

Type of music: Hip hop

For everyday music

Tuning Freq: 34hz

Volume : 1.75cubic ft.

Sub Displacement: .08 cubic ft.

I am using a cadence ultra shock A7 +HC amp. It’s pretty big for this sub so I want to keep the box on the smaller side. Thanks.
I understand your need wanting a smaller enclosure but from my experience with that sub, it loved 2.25cubes@35hz. what part of town you live? I used to live on elm Street on the north side before it looked as do now.

I understand your need wanting a smaller enclosure but from my experience with that sub, it loved 2.25cubes@35hz. what part of town you live? I used to live on elm Street on the north side before it looked as do now.
That is all the space I have to work with so I will make any box size that fits. But I live in Austintown right off of Kirk road!

Here is the Kicker CVX box I did, it was around 1.8-1.9cf tuned to 33hz with 2 3in pvc ports.

JOd7WCZ.jpg

uUylMaO.jpg

NlVzww3.jpg

This is another single 12 box I did, 2cf tuned to 30hz with 2 3inch aeroports, based on the box I did for the Kicker

BYzZvZ2.jpg

Here is the Kicker CVX box I did, it was around 1.8-1.9cf tuned to 33hz with 2 3in pvc ports.
JOd7WCZ.jpg

uUylMaO.jpg

NlVzww3.jpg

This is another single 12 box I did, 2cf tuned to 30hz with 2 3inch aeroports, based on the box I did for the Kicker

BYzZvZ2.jpg
Would you happen to still have the dimensions of either box?

Would you happen to still have the dimensions of either box?
I don't have the Kicker box dimensions, the second box with the aero ports eyeballs out to about 26 wide 14 tall 16 deep. I build my boxes with inch or half inch dimensions. I think the size was actually 1.8-1.9 because it has 45s in the corners. I built these boxes many years ago lol.

lol

JOd7WCZ.jpg

uUylMaO.jpg

NlVzww3.jpg

BYzZvZ2.jpg
I could only imagine a much tighter fit for the sub with the carpet folded into the sub's mounting hole.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.