deadener questions...

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have 3 layers of AT 60 mil on the roof and back wall of the ranger so far.. what are some other important places to deaden?? Im thinking doors but does that really make much of a difference? how about the floor?
You shouldn't even need three layers man. And doors is the best spot IMO. Brings out the midbass. The floor isn't to important unless your looking to completely deaden the vehicle. And if you have a car obviously a trunk but in your ranger you could probably just get 50 sqft and do the whole truck.

You shouldn't even need three layers man. And doors is the best spot IMO. Brings out the midbass. The floor isn't to important unless your looking to completely deaden the vehicle. And if you have a car obviously a trunk but in your ranger you could probably just get 50 sqft and do the whole truck.
like a fool I bought 100 sq ft...

thanks guys! I dont really plan on competing with my single 18 too much.. but next season with my 2 18s, wall and 2 ns-1s Ill be competing in the dbdrage extreme division so I think that Ill be fine on the deadener...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.