DD9910 how many cubes?

Participant count
  • Participant list

cha0
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Im extremly limited on space and power but already have a DD 9910 laying around. I need to be under 2 cubes with 1200w so im thinking just go sealed. If I want a decent mix of spl and sq, what size box should I go with for a dd10 and and 1200w?

I have roughly 1.5 cubes to work with.

thanks guys.

What letter series? Must be old, because they haven't made a 10" sub in the 9900 line for a while. Generation/version would help determine box recommendations.

What letter series? Must be old, because they haven't made a 10" sub in the 9900 line for a while. Generation/version would help determine box recommendations.
Its actually the first Audioque 10 ever made. Which if you remember, was made with the same motor, masket, etc as the 9910 that was being produced at the time and even shipped in a DD box. The first AQ drivers were made in the DD plant until the business was completly split by DD family members. It was literally a 9910 with a SQ sticker on the dust cap.

hope that helps some. Its like 12 years old now.

Its actually the first Audioque 10 ever made. Which if you remember, was made with the same motor, masket, etc as the 9910 that was being produced at the time and even shipped in a DD box. The first AQ drivers were made in the DD plant until the business was completly split by DD family members. It was literally a 9910 with a SQ sticker on the dust cap.
hope that helps some. Its like 12 years old now.
Cool, if you have any pictures, I'd like to see it!

That doesn't show sealed though. You'll have to take into account port size ansd stuff to see if you actually have enough room net after all the displacements and port stuff.

This morning I took actual measuments. If I take up every inch of my trunk I can make a box that is 1.8 cubes before disp. So I could probably be right at 1.5 cubes with an aero port.

This forum is a slippery slope for me. As of last week I was just going to run 1 10" on like 1200w.

Now I think im going to just go for it and throw a mean green HO alt in and go with an saz-3000.

Any final thought 1.5 cubes, tuned to 35hz, 1 10", saz-3000, mean green alt yellow top and big 3?

Havnt had any system since my son was born 7 years ago. This is going in our project jeep. Might as well do it right. Good by trunk...

This morning I took actual measuments. If I take up every inch of my trunk I can make a box that is 1.8 cubes before disp. So I could probably be right at 1.5 cubes with an aero port.
This forum is a slippery slope for me. As of last week I was just going to run 1 10" on like 1200w.

Now I think im going to just go for it and throw a mean green HO alt in and go with an saz-3000.

Any final thought 1.5 cubes, tuned to 35hz, 1 10", saz-3000, mean green alt yellow top and big 3?

Havnt had any system since my son was born 7 years ago. This is going in our project jeep. Might as well do it right. Good by trunk...
Everything good except the yellow top. Plenty of better AGM's out there that will cost less and last longer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.