DD Subs?

I know a 9500 can sound good in the right box. I guess to me, 'good' isn't good enough to be called SQL. Im not knocking the 9500 at all, but it does not stand up to the likes of the W7, Brahma, IDMax, XXX etc for SQ. 9500's are awesome drivers in many ways, but SQ isn't one of them. DD has other drivers better suited for SQ.

PICT0016.jpg

thats sq at its finest

I know a 9500 can sound good in the right box. I guess to me, 'good' isn't good enough to be called SQL. Im not knocking the 9500 at all, but it does not stand up to the likes of the W7, Brahma, IDMax, XXX etc for SQ. 9500's are awesome drivers in many ways, but SQ isn't one of them. DD has other drivers better suited for SQ.
wow... uhhh i completely do not agree with any of that... and **** the W7

I can afford any sub out there ...and I choose the DD 9510 for bass and SQ in my 06 Saleen...I run DD's in all my vehicles....I have tried many subs including JL's and no other sub compares to DD's....with DD's there is no substitute //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I can afford any sub out there ...and I choose the DD 9510 for bass and SQ in my 06 Saleen...I run DD's in all my vehicles....I have tried many subs including JL's and no other sub compares to DD's....with DD's there is no substitute //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
HAHA, I like the porsche ripoff.

And I am debating right now going with either 6 1008's, a pair of 3510's, or a single 9512. Since you have probably worked with them more than I have, let me know what you think would sound great.

Thanks!

there are subs that have more low end. that just come unglued with 25hz. and their trade off is, ..... anything above 40hz disappears fast.

it's all about sub design trade off's and personal preferance for the sound you're after.

if you want a sub to beat your fuggin arse into submission with kick drum's, etc, the DD's will do it. and won't even look back at a W7 and the others.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.