DD audio`s little cousin

jrouter76

jrouter76
10+ year member
Apr 22, 2005
Mount Vernon ,Illinois
I cannot remember the spin off company of DD audio I know that the owners were related back in 2005-2006 was it AD SD AR they were cheaper version of Digital Design and the subwoofers were very popular...I was wonder are they still in business ?

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com VIP
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Yes soundqubed is still going strong. Their subwoofers are nice, problem is stock right now like anything else. They also do Korean amplifiers and a nice chinese one as well that tested above RMS in dyno testing.

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA
They changed their subs. The newest line sounds more like American Bass subs more rather than the soundqubed sound. Flatter, lower but less spl in general.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
I loved the name AudioQue. Too bad they had to change it. They usually have great Black Friday deals so I might get me an amp for a cheap build (if they can get stock with this damn virus crap).

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Slums of the Shaolin
You still see some of the old Audioque stuff at shows putting up good numbers within the respective build class.

I've never seen a Soundqubed build putting up class leading numbers. That says a lot about the product right there.

mastershake575

Senior VIP Member
Mar 11, 2015
Dallas
They changed their subs. The newest line sounds more like American Bass subs more rather than the soundqubed sound. Flatter, lower but less spl in general.
Agreed. Soundqubed and american bass are both viewed as good entry level brands and good bang for your buck
I've never seen a Soundqubed build putting up class leading numbers. That says a lot about the product right there.
yeah it shows that they're not focusing now on a niche market and are leaning more towards daily setups which if that's what you're looking for isn't a bad thing

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA
You still see some of the old Audioque stuff at shows putting up good numbers within the respective build class.

Not industry leading but pretty loud, the black nasty is pretty painful for the most part

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Latest classifieds