DD audio`s little cousin

Participant count
  • Participants list
Yes soundqubed is still going strong. Their subwoofers are nice, problem is stock right now like anything else. They also do Korean amplifiers and a nice chinese one as well that tested above RMS in dyno testing.

I loved the name AudioQue. Too bad they had to change it. They usually have great Black Friday deals so I might get me an amp for a cheap build (if they can get stock with this damn virus crap).

You still see some of the old Audioque stuff at shows putting up good numbers within the respective build class.

I've never seen a Soundqubed build putting up class leading numbers. That says a lot about the product right there.

They changed their subs. The newest line sounds more like American Bass subs more rather than the soundqubed sound. Flatter, lower but less spl in general.
Agreed. Soundqubed and american bass are both viewed as good entry level brands and good bang for your buck
I've never seen a Soundqubed build putting up class leading numbers. That says a lot about the product right there.
yeah it shows that they're not focusing now on a niche market and are leaning more towards daily setups which if that's what you're looking for isn't a bad thing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.