DD 18 box design?

Participant count
  • Participant list
7 cubes. 105 inches of port. Tune at 32-35. It will play low and 60hz. Download the Torres box calc
lil bit more help please. what should i plug is for the port wxlxh...thanks for all the info so far...i will see if i can find info on youtube...ima a lil slow. need pics and vids

7 cubes. 105 inches of port. Tune at 32-35. It will play low and 60hz. Download the Torres box calc

Lol my dd 9918 was in 7cubes with 105" of port tuned to 35hz and it slammed.

This was on a crunch 3000pzi.. Two 70amp fuses and I did a 147db... I don't remember what freq. it was in a 99 mountain like 10years ago. The box was only like 15-16" tall

Lol my dd 9918 was in 7cubes with 105" of port tuned to 35hz and it slammed.

This was on a crunch 3000pzi.. Two 70amp fuses and I did a 147db... I don't remember what freq. it was in a 99 mountain like 10years ago. The box was only like 15-16" tall
This set up would be insane in my Tacoma lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This set up would be insane in my Tacoma lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
do you still have the specs for this box. and i wonder if i had the sub on a m3b would it be too much. a bigger box i might have to go with a m2

i dont remember the measurements but i a have a spare tire rack the inside that i want to reinstall.

oh found it. 38in is the length with the tire mounted... but i will have to check

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang I'm back. Can anyone screen shot the spec plugged in or help me with the numbers a bit. Eveytime i use Torres I'm missing some thing. May I'll do some more research

Dang I'm back. Can anyone screen shot the spec plugged in or help me with the numbers a bit. Eveytime i use Torres I'm missing some thing. May I'll do some more research
I can help you out. Pm me with your max measurements

Recently did this one for a 9918

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.