DD 18 box design?

Participant count
  • Participant list

sharkman

poor bass head
ok so needing a box for my soon to be rebuit dd 9518. the box i have now im sure will sound great but it was built for my re sx and now i think i dont want to mount my tire out side the truck anymore. my tire use to fit. when it was a 31. now its a 33 and its too fat to fit in between my box and tailgate. i will try again to be sure. so i was thinking to mount my tire back in its factory location and do something closer to dd specs....

the box that dd have on there site seems pretty basic. and they dont say power to use or which model. should i use their specs or find someone to adjust them for me????? ....

i plan on running a 9518 with a m3b...i mostly listen to rap and r and b...... my usable area with tire mounted is 20 tall 38 wide and 28 deep (38x28x20).....looking for a ground pounder rather then loud

Yeah I would do that but I'm liking the eas of slot ports. The problem seems that everyone say dd loves a lot of port area...
DD does not like a lot of port area unless you plan to make a one note wonder. They are efficient and like airspace. 15sq inches of port per cube is what you need to shot for

DD does not like a lot of port area unless you plan to make a one note wonder. They are efficient and like airspace. 15sq inches of port per cube is what you need to shot for
Thanks for clearing that up. Just read it somewhere....I'll show you what came up on R.E.

Oh....what should I use. I don't mind copying a design. As long as it fits and is design for the lows....dd box would fit with ease but I don't know what it would sound like
7 cubes. 105 inches of port. Tune at 32-35. It will play low and 60hz. Download the Torres box calc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.