dc level 3's or rockford fosgate T2D412?

The 4s have a higher sensitivity so they'll do more with the power you give them. They also have a soft suspension so they should be able to move with your power pretty well. I think the 4s would be a better choice cause in the end you could feed them about 1.5k each and they'll still handle it fine.

The 4s have a higher sensitivity so they'll do more with the power you give them. They also have a soft suspension so they should be able to move with your power pretty well. I think the 4s would be a better choice cause in the end you could feed them about 1.5k each and they'll still handle it fine.
the only thing is that these rnt going in a truck, they are going in my hyundai genesis so if i want it to fit, i need a sealed box. i know the lvl 3's are recommended for both but the level 4's are recommended for ported. will the lvl 4's work well in sealed?

the only thing is that these rnt going in a truck, they are going in my hyundai genesis so if i want it to fit, i need a sealed box. i know the lvl 3's are recommended for both but the level 4's are recommended for ported. will the lvl 4's work well in sealed?
DC subs require little airspace... What your max dimensions? I'm betting you can go ported.

You can put 4`s sealed. Trust me. If you couldn`t, then I am pretty sure Rusty (the guy who made and designed them) would say explicitly not to.
well i did it,and they sounded really bad,it is quite suggested to run them ported if you search around

Yeah, you have to have just the right airspace, and more power to run sealed than ported. With lvl 4`s sealed I would put 1500+ at each of them to get em loud.

ugh, now some people are saying i should get memphis audio power reference 12" subs (15-PR12D4V2) instead of the DC's. what do you guys think?

ugh, now some people are saying i should get memphis audio power reference 12" subs (15-PR12D4V2) instead of the DC's. what do you guys think?
Hell no. Id do 1 DC Audio Level 4 15" in a 4.5 net cube box ported and tuned at 32Hz. It will be very musical and get very loud for a single woofer on 1500@1.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.