What to do

Tyler Lee
10+ year member

Terry
Ok n about a month I'm gonna get a 4 door Z71.. I was wanting to know what was the best way to go as far as having as much bass as possible.. I was thinking about replacing the rear seat with 2 bucket seats and biuld the middle into a big sub box and put 2 15's.. Then I decided I would put just a 15" re xxx on the back seat and when I got tired of that put 4 8" sundowns behind the back seat.. So just give me an opinion on what to do thanks

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

alright if u want a serious answer...wall it out and put 4 dd 9512 g's back there...that should do the trick. and if it doesnt then go with btl's. there are so many options that its impossible to say 'oh this is the setup that will give u the most bass in a truck' it all depends on airspace, enclosure, and power

well it sounds as if you still would like to keep some of your ext cab area. i use to have a dodge dak ext cab. and i took out my bench in the back (60/40) took out the 60 section and put in another 40 section. then put a 10in L5 kicker in the middle of those facing the back with a 750.1 pushing it and loved it. a 10 was all i could fit tho, i couldn't run a 12 back there. i'd do it again in a heartbeat. i did want more later but never was able to change it. with the sub in the middle it's really nice cause the sound is centered and don't need 2 subs. i did mine like that cause i had kids that needed to sit back there.

Yea I would like to keep room back there.. Think I'll just basically do what u said and put 1 15" n the middle once I replace it with two bucket seats or something back there.. My next problem is idk if I want a re xxx 15" or dd 9515

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Tyler Lee

10+ year member
Tyler Lee
Terry
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from