DC Audio subs?

Tommy,You and I have been in this industry long enough to know that products quality is neck to neck in many companies. I know that if I give you any subwoofer, you will still dominate with it. The vast majority lies in your knowledge and experience. And at the end of the day, it's going to be the company with the best customer service that supports the industry that's going to get our votes.

I'm pretty confident to say DC is well within the top 5 subwoofer companies. Many forum people are inexperienced and when they've had an opportunity to enter into the realm of non mainstream underground companies, they will be extremely happy. They will continue to endlessly recommend the great experience they've had regardless of other brands they've yet to try. It's the nature of the forums and people in general. You know what I mean. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Tuan
Very good statement!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Tommy,You and I have been in this industry long enough to know that products quality is neck to neck in many companies. I know that if I give you any subwoofer, you will still dominate with it. The vast majority lies in your knowledge and experience. And at the end of the day, it's going to be the company with the best customer service that supports the industry that's going to get our votes.

I'm pretty confident to say DC is well within the top 5 subwoofer companies. Many forum people are inexperienced and when they've had an opportunity to enter into the realm of non mainstream underground companies, they will be extremely happy. They will continue to endlessly recommend the great experience they've had regardless of other brands they've yet to try. It's the nature of the forums and people in general. You know what I mean. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Tuan
The quality is there, sure. No arguing that since they use the same parts as many of the other highly-recommended manufacturers (Fi/AA, team psi, and the people they build for).

My real beef with that whole situation was all the nuthuggers bowing down to something they had literally ZERO information about, as if it was something godly. Jeez, at least wait until it's in production phase before you start kissing someone's ass.

It just reminded me of mass destruction audio. They came out guns blazing about how great their stuff is, they had a lot of reputable people do the same for them, and what happened? They flopped majorly.

Now I know the same won't happen to DC since they are already a well established brand, but I just don't like it when nuthuggers come in and start praising something when they have no idea what it is or how it will even perform, simply because it's made by the company that they happen to use. I had some legitimate questions and I still think they went unanswered in the end, but I refrained from posting anymore because I knew that I would never get a straight answer from anyone.

I guess sundown is using faraday rings in their new SPL subs, which is pretty cool. Hopefully that will keep up with their "SQL" style lines too since it can help alot if used properly.
We will have three total lines with faraday rings when all is said and done -- all of ours subs 1000+ watts will have them. The 1000-watt model will look alot like the SA series but with a bit larger motor, a 3" coil, and double shorting rings. Just got that prototype motor today. Then the Z v.2 and NS v.2 also have double rings as well.

Im not trying to hijack but what do yall think about the dc level 3 vs re se. I am looking for 4 10"s to run off a jbl bpx 2200.1 so 2400rms at 4 ohms but I am short on airspace. Looking at 5 cubes for the 4. Ill add external ports out the back tward the sides of the cab.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.