DC Audio subs?

I forgot to mention I ran ICONS sealed and they sounded great. I'd imagine the XCON is a beast daily sub too.

Oh hell in that case DC FTMFW! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Taking the fact that I run DC currently my statement will be taken as biased but thats ok. lol

I was very impressed on how musical the sub was. Much smoother lower bass response than DD/AQ which we all know to be peaky even in lower tuned boxes.

Yes I have blown up a couple and purposely blown up a couple just to see and get a feel of the actual limits.

Having said that lvl 6 10's coming my way soon from thier Number 1 Fanboy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Makes sense....and i know you know your ****....but the responses lately from people about subs not yet released like the lvl 6 and the flat piston thingy has just been nutz...people already praising things they have no idea about early...they tried to crucify ol TommyK over at SMD for questioning the new almighty flat piston thingy....

Makes sense....and i know you know your ****....but the responses lately from people about subs not yet released like the lvl 6 and the flat piston thingy has just been nutz...people already praising things they have no idea about early...they tried to crucify ol TommyK over at SMD for questioning the new almighty flat piston thingy....
I've read the whole thread and have been a quiet watcher but truth...Tommy comes off as bashing a product for being a prototype.

Didnt he start a thread about the all new prototype super gauss 3 and defend its design and operation even though no one has heard one. (yes I know meade just got his)

I've read the whole thread and have been a quiet watcher but truth...Tommy comes off as bashing a product for being a prototype.
Didnt he start a thread about the all new prototype super gauss 3 and defend its design and operation even though no one has heard one. (yes I know meade just got his)
Yeah it was a little more slander than curiosity ...lol...but it was funny how some supporters who knew not **** about subwoofer tech(i'm one too) chiming in just because there was a slight put towards their fave boner...i hate people like that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Well, how much power are you going to be running and what size/quantity of subs are you wanting to run?

well, look at AA. this new SMD sub is gonna sell like a mofo.
by publicity alone, just cus it says SMD on it..they could care less about the actual sub itself.
Very true ...and i once wanted to try AA...mostly cuz it was slightly distanced from the hype and seemed quality ...i know there are somewhat limited options in car audio when it comes to trying to "stand apart" from all the hype products because that's where all the good **** is honestly...that's the reason they are popular...maybe i should just give in and get some Kicker..lol jk...but ..has like anybody bought IA's "King of Bass" subs? lol

as well as i.
i would like to see one in person, i would hate for the first action vids of it to be from meade.
lol...we all know it will be from him...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i love my level 5, going to be picking up another one here shortly. They shall be ran on 9-10k...we'll see how they like it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Very true ...and i once wanted to try AA...mostly cuz it was slightly distanced from the hype and seemed quality ...i know there are somewhat limited options in car audio when it comes to trying to "stand apart" from all the hype products because that's where all the good **** is honestly...that's the reason they are popular...maybe i should just give in and get some Kicker..lol jk...but ..has like anybody bought IA's "King of Bass" subs? lol
good point..

not many ppl know about the IA KOB subs. they would be more mainstream if tommy mckinnie had 400 videos of himself jamming, only vids out there of HO problems are the ppl that had a chance to see it in person..

Well, how much power are you going to be running and what size/quantity of subs are you wanting to run?
About 4-5K...2 18's ..i'm just gonna snag some temp subs until maybe the NS V.2's come out...i've always wanted to try Sundown subs:veryhapp:

I've only heard them in Tommys truck... and that's MORE than enough to make me a believer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif His truck is absolutely INSANE //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.