danger ranger build

Awesome man, looks good.. Gonna probably be doing a good 142 outlaw and be vibrating a couple of coins in your cup holder. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
you must be joking...

IMG078.jpg

IMG077.jpg

IMG076.jpg

I got the first layer of deadner down, found a lace to run power and ground wire, and of course added some vinyl.

got the 3rd layer of deadner down tonight, power wires hidden, and routed the rca's.... tomorrow I will machine some dual inputs, and install the hu...

the place where the wires go through the floor is covered in foam on both sides and sealed very well.. there is only a slight hump under the carpet where the wires come through the floor, now their are 3 layers of deadener on the roof and the box is completely finished...

Looks like you need to sharpen your chisel for your sub cutout lol.Hurry up and get it playing.
like an idiot I didnt cut the hole before I glued the thing together so I had to use a sawzall to cut through the double baffle... lulz I need to find more cable lugs and buy my alt on thursday and then it will be done...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.