danger ranger build

I think seleniums would be to harsh. When going for a good mix of SQ and loud don't use PA products.
hmm... what would you recommend? I dont want to break the bank but I would like a nice smooth and warm sounding front stage...

I'd put my scrap yard subs up against a lv 4 any day...
and I would put my atomic up against a solo x any day as well. actually... it is no longer mine so nevermind. I like lvl 4s though. my team owner has 4 lvl4 18 m1s and they get down.. he has them in a 4th order and hes doing 155@20 something.... so they get down. and they are on 2 3.5ks strapped... sometimes they get a little smelly but they are m1s...

hmm... what would you recommend? I dont want to break the bank but I would like a nice smooth and warm sounding front stage...
I would stick with components. Focus more on going active with a good EQ/Processor. It is not always about spending a ton of money on high end product. It is more about spending money in the right areas.

Atomic's are efficient, one of the most efficient woofers I've ever seen. They just don't get down for a daily sub though. Not for my liking at least.

Oh well, I'm moving to something that should walk over all of them.

I would stick with components. Focus more on going active with a good EQ/Processor. It is not always about spending a ton of money on high end product. It is more about spending money in the right areas.
I see... I think I may upgrade the hu as well...

Atomic's are efficient, one of the most efficient woofers I've ever seen. They just don't get down for a daily sub though. Not for my liking at least.
Oh well, I'm moving to something that should walk over all of them.
I liked mine for daily... I just had box issues.. I think if I ever did wall a vehicle I would go with their ELE series... good dailys from what I have heard. and they can get loud.

nah... thats where kickers come from bro. but honestly Im looking for a good balanced sql system... Im looking into selenium for my front stage... opinions?
i just picked up a new pair of american bass 5.25's to give them a try. I've hear them before with a super bullet tweeter and they sound crisp and ear piercing lol im going to built custom mdf rings for them but want to keep them hidden still in my explorer that naturally takes 5x7's or 6x8's. You should look into them. they are good for the price too

i just picked up a new pair of american bass 5.25's to give them a try. I've hear them before with a super bullet tweeter and they sound crisp and ear piercing lol im going to built custom mdf rings for them but want to keep them hidden still in my explorer that naturally takes 5x7's or 6x8's. You should look into them. they are good for the price too
The ab sq speakers have zero and I mean zero midbass I didn't like that at all.

SQ and PA products do not work together.
ahh, as you can tell im no SQ guy. LOL im just adding those things I mentioned to be able to hear the words to songs again along with heavy bass hahaha. Well ranger, no suggestions from me then. Good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.