Daisychain Remote wires on amps? possible?

Was digging thru a box of misc stuff I had, found this. This will work for 3 amplifiers ya?
HU ---> this relay ---> 3 amps

Yea that will work. U must have ignored my post because that’s exactly what I posted. Google how to wire it if U need to. It pops up right in google images

just remember, you can position the relay behind the Headunit (recommended for aesthetics) or wire it at the amp. wiring at the amp is easiest as you already have access to all wires, and can hide the relay somewhere.

And dont forget to fuse to battery input terminal (30)

Edit: For low current applications such as this, i use a standard blade fuse rated to the wire used with shielded spade connectors to complete the circuit.

just remember, you can position the relay behind the Headunit (recommended for aesthetics) or wire it at the amp. wiring at the amp is easiest as you already have access to all wires, and can hide the relay somewhere.

Edit: For low current applications such as this, i use a standard blade fuse rated to the wire used with shielded spade connectors to complete the circuit.
can u link one of those fuses? is this right https://www.delcity.net/store/Mini-Fuse-Holders-with-LED-Warning-Light/p_809779.h_809780.r_IF1003?mkwid=sCPTACqLT&crid=38094426869&mp_kw=&mp_mt=&gclid=Cj0KCQiA5aTUBRC2ARIsAPoPJk_mJvvjsaA254LD1FHWLQEY1pU-ltoaQPoXQF2Og3C0VNBjrDLeRUUaApeGEALw_wcB

If second amp remote is connected to first amp main power, second amp will stay on. Main power is constant 12v.
As stated above if you ran your remote wire for any additional amps off of the main amps 12 volt input those amps would not turn off when the amp shuts off it does not shut off the 12 volt input wire the only right way to do it is add a relay that will keep all amps remote signal the same and yes it can affect how the amp preforms and yes it can and most likely will smoke your head unit at least the remote turn on lead the best way I found to get around it in instances where people refuse to buy a relay was to find another switched ignition 12 volt source such as taking a multimeter in finding a fuse in the fuse box that shuts on and off with the key but that is not the right way to do it especially when a relay is only $5 and super easy to install you can also buy a piece that plugs into the relay that gives you wire leads already sticking out so you don't have to put Spade connectors on yourself sorry if that's a little confusing or not worded right slept in a little bit today and my brain is not fully awake yet
Yeah, I was tired is my only excuse. You are right, there would still be a circuit that way. You would either have to wire it to the ground connector, or connect the input wire (from head unit), and output wire (to the next amp) at the same remote in of the first amp. If you were too just wire them together at the amps remote in, you would still be pulling the same voltage off the head unit in total, (all this does is keep you from running a wire to the head unit). Either way sounds like OP is going to use a relay.

Are you using a 30amp fuse? I used a relay for this same multi amp setup with an inline fuse to a busbar and used a very small fuse, I don't want 30amps to be able to run to my remote input.

Autozone had a Novita RL44 relay and RS40 wiring harness to go with it. I'm only powering two amps, what size fuse should I have on the power wire, 1 amp?

Are you using a 30amp fuse? I used a relay for this same multi amp setup with an inline fuse to a busbar and used a very small fuse, I don't want 30amps to be able to run to my remote input.

No. i said "i use a standard blade fuse rated to the wire used". the 30 is the the number of the pin on the relay. Battery source goes to pin 30(where the fuse needs to be), 87 goes to remote on your amps.

im my situation, i use 18 guage wire, and 3 amp fuses a lot at work. so thats what i used.

On mine 87 goes to battery (yellow wire) and 30 goes to accessories (blue wire). White wire 85 is remote and black wire 86 is ground. Mine is a 4 pin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.