current receiver to old changer?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Many companies have made adapters to make stock changers fit their HU's ad vise versa. Makes sense, your more likely to buy from them if they support what you already have. I would check out the net and local shops for an adapter, probably run about $25-$50, way better than a new changer.

check out rf modulators. its a device the connects the changer to your HU via the radio attenna. and no rf does not stand for rock. fosgate. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Class A/B, right? If I recall, these little 2x30 watt jems could best several hundred watts, mono. One of RF's endearing qualities on most of...
Yeah i Yeah I know. I have my sub wired at 4ohm so I can get 300w rms from old amp. It’s 1000w max. And yes that’s the reason I got this pioneer...
I like the MA Audio HK series ..ive ran and won with them at car audio comps
If you have not already done this, do a thorough job of sound deadening the doors before spending a lot of money new equipment. This is probably...
You can go to theyre Website and check it out/do some research on your own, or even give them a call

About this thread

thumpsinWA

thumpsinWA
Lacey, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
bean