Curious problem I'm too dumb to solve.

Participant count
  • Participant list

xdrixn

Ma
So I have a 880prs in nwmode/active. RCAs are connected properly. Sub to sub,

Front to mids on door and rear to tweeters (on axis on a pillar)as said in manual,

Anyway, i have a boston acoustics 5 channel amp with all the speakers also

wired properly, i've checker twice but will check 3x if need be.

Anyway again, when tuning disconnected the rcas for the mids from the amp

But i still get music at a low volume coming from the right mid side?

Any ideas why?

Many thanks gentleman.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha...ok...I don't have "another" amp but I'll see what I can do. I'm assuming you're making a joke about unplugging from the back of the hu?

haha...ok...I don't have "another" amp but I'll see what I can do. I'm assuming you're making a joke about unplugging from the back of the hu?
No Im guessing hes saying your amps Mid channels are picking up the signal from the Tweets channels. When I say channels I strictly mean RCA's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.