CT Sounds Subwoofers

Bobbytwonames
5,000+ posts

Trigger Man!
Vegas
Are these subs any good? Specifically the CT Meso subs. I've never heard them in person. @Buck have you everooked at a CT Meso 15? The specs say only 3.5 cubes for a 15". Is that a realistic number?
Screenshot_20210102-223930_Chrome.jpg

Getting to the flip of a coin deal again. You could do two DC lvl 3 12s in 3 cubes net. I wasn't a huge fan of my DC 18s but they do suggest smaller boxes for their woofers.

Getting to the flip of a coin deal again. You could do two DC lvl 3 12s in 3 cubes net. I wasn't a huge fan of my DC 18s but they do suggest smaller boxes for their woofers.

Mounting depth is the concern. I think I could squeeze 8-¼" and 3.7 cubes net. Let me look at the DC lvl 3.

The 1-15" Fi would have more cone than the two 10's and I would only have to buy one sub. So, I guess it comes down to Fi or AB.

He's probably wondering how many threads you're going to make for your pickup. Just buy a sub or two that you think you will like and try it out.

He's probably wondering how many threads you're going to make for your pickup. Just buy a sub or two that you think you will like and try it out.

Fukk it, I won't make any threads. I thought that's what this site was about. No worries. I'll just post random pictures, what annoys me, and talk politics. No sense in talking Car Audio in a Car Audio forum. Thank's for the heads up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.